Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Megan and Jason at Vibiana: A sneak peak

Megan is one of my favorite peers in the event industry. She is my go to girl with Classic Party Rentals and so I was thrilled when she contacted us to coordinate her wedding! I was heartbroken that I was already booked on her wedding date, but Darcie got the priveledge of coordinating Megan and Jason's big day.

This is definitely one of our favorite weddings to date: a super creative, sweet bride, an all star team of vendors and a breathtaking venue. I cannot wait to show you all of the details in due time. For now, here is a glimpse into their gorgeous day, taken by the wonderful Ryan Phillips:

The gorgeous bride:

Next Christmas, I would like:

The beautiful bouquet, by my girl Carissa at JL Designs:
Megan had the bridesmaid dresses made to match the fabric of the napkins she chose from Classic's inventory. They were super cute!

And, hello:
Oh, I just love it.

Vibiana is just stunning:

Some details:

These were made for JLo & Ben. Thanks guys!
They are such an adorable couple! Jason actually works for Classic as well.
I love this one of Megan & her sweet mom. I adore these two ladies:

You may remember the first of our Amazing Wedding Cakes weddings. This one was the second. Megan decided to surprise Jason with a grooms cake honoring his other love: The LA Lakers. It was so fun! The episode will air on the WE Network in early summer. We will be sure to keep you posted.

You might have noticed that Megan added a bright sash to her dress for the reception. I love it!

I cannot even begin to describe all of the wonderful details of the reception- I love every inch of it. For now, I'll give you a couple of overview shots to make you want more:

Okay, so that is all for now. I'll show you all of the good details in time- I promise! You can see a few more on Ryan's blog.

Here are the rest of the wonderful vendors we were honored to collaborate with on this wedding:

*Rentals: Classic Party Rentals  (all of the best for these two, of course!)
*Cupcakes: Vanilla Bake Shop
*Groom's Cake: Merci Beaucoup for "Amazing Wedding Cakes" on the WE Network
*Catering: Good Gracious
*Video: Today's the Day
*Makeup: Tina with Flawless Faces
*DJ: Music on the Move
*Strings: Angelica Strings
*Photobooth: PhotoWorks Interactive
*The pleated poppy made a couple of guest appearances as well :)


Megan & Jason, thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your planning process. I had such a great time laughing over trees, clinching my fist over construction and getting giddy over details. You two have such a genuine love between you and we are so excited to see what your future together holds. We know this is not the end of our collaborations together and, to that, we say hooray!!

7 comments:

"Apes" said...

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove that cake!!

Megan said...

courtney...that was such a sweet post! i wouldn't have had our wedding day any other way...than with you & darcie on board!! xoxo

Patti said...

Dear Courtney & Darcie, In all my days, I have never enjoyed as many of them as I did with you both! From planning and organizing to the beautiful day of, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an important part of Megan and Jason's beautiful wedding. <3

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

I knew this one was going to ROCK...and you did not disappoint. Amazing details and fab vendor team! Congrats to Megan!

cHill Weddings, LLC said...

I love all the shoes in this wedding. :) Everything is stunning!

Michelle @ My Wedding Report said...

I'm drooling over those shoes. The wedding looks just gorgeous. I can't wait to see all the details!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

This is stunning Courtney! I met Megan a couple months ago and have been waiting to see photos of her wedding! I love every detail!