Friday, March 27, 2009

Danielle and Joel at The Fullerton Arboretum

I am so excited to share a little sneak peak of Danielle and Joel's wedding from last weekend. These were taken by my good friend Jenetta, who is an incredible wedding photographer. ( She is also becoming a mom this weekend to two sweet little girls!)

Can we say gorgeous?
 Beautiful bouquet by Flower Allie:

I love this moment:

The adorable couple:

Some details we put together:

The amazing cake:

Much more to come with details, descriptions and more vendor information. Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

great sneak peek photos...I love the fun colors!

Melissa said...

You know, I drive by the arboretum several times a week when I am at school, but have never been there in the years I have been going to CSUF. I should stop in one day. It's such a pretty little oasis in the middle of a big, bustling campus!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Sweet & Saucy said...

GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see more photos!

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

So pretty! The colors just pop, and that bride looks like a doll!