Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress Bargains

I was in Gap the other day, and saw this dress :
Wouldn't it be a super cute bridesmaid dress? The best part- it is on sale right now for $39.99! It also comes in navy blue, and that is only $34.99. I would be such a happy bridesmaid! There were still a bunch of them in the store and you can buy them online. I might be getting myself one :)


This got me thinking that there are probably some other good deals out there right now too. Here is what I found for you:


Banana Republic has a few cute ones on sale. Added bonus: an extra 20% with code: EXTRA20
$159.99 Also in White

$119.99 Comes in Black as well. 
This one is a great option for a more formal dress. $199 for black & $149 for pink.


J Crew is one of my favorite places to find cute, stylish bridesmaid dresses. Many of my brides have chosen them for their girls and the maids were so happy! They said they would even wear them again (imagine that!). Fortunately, they have a ton of cute dresses on sale right now. Plus, they are offering free shipping on orders over $150. Here is a sampling of what they have:
$99.99 Grey is the new chocolate brown this year. I love this dress!


I love this classic line of this dress! Also in plum & dark brown. $69.99 


I love the first two colors, but this dress comes in 10 different colors! Most are $149.99, but two shades of green are only $79.99 (the one shown) or $99.99.


Sweet and simple. Only $69.99 . Also comes in black, aqua, green, light pink, and plum.


I think that one of my brides is using this one. $89.99 Also comes in black, espresso, magenta, orange and plum.


$99.99 Also comes in Aqua.




A very simple, clean and classy look. Also in aqua. $99.99 


I love this chartreuse dress! So cool! $169.99 Also in black, aqua, espresso, green, coral and bubblegum pink. 


I wish they still had this dress in my size. Wouldn't it be so cute as a cake cutting/dancing/send off dress? Or maybe for the rehearsal dinner?


This is seriously only a sampling of what they have on sale. If you are still looking, hop on over. They have some great vintage style dresses as well. 


And let's not forget the little ones: J Crew's Crewcuts has some adorable flower girl dresses:

7 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

LOVE the gap dress....great post!

Anonymous said...

cute dresses!
now help find me a mother-of-the-groom dress :)! a dress in a color that coordinates with alfred angelo "pool" (aqua blue-ish)(thinking blue-ish teal or silvery/pearly gray), in size 4 petite...that is not frumpy & dowdy! Honestly, I've looking for a year for a dress that fits period!! late june afternoon outdoor wedding.
(so let me know if you come across any moms in the perfect dress :))

Anonymous said...

I love the wedding collection at J.Crew. The dresses are so versatile and the colors are so easy to wear. They are definitely dresses that can be worn over and over again. A bride who chooses a J.Crew bridesmaid dress can rest assured that the ladies in her wedding party will use the dresses again. Thanks J.Crew!

gk said...

Look at all those great deals! I found my bridesmaids dresses at Ann Taylor for $40 - the maids were psyched! Love reading your blog and getting fun wedding ideas :) -kellsey

Suzy said...

the next one you need to do is for flower girls.. I am looking for mine right now!

Anonymous said...

These bridesmaid dresses are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing.!!

keff roberts said...

please please tell me where i can find that spaghetti strap chartreuse dress please please!!