Monday, September 17, 2007

More details from past weddings

I love the photographers I work with. Not only are they incredible to my clients and take amazing photos, they are so good to me. They are so generous with their time & their photos and I often receive CD's in the mail with detail shots from my weddings. I love this!

I have received more detail photos from quite a few of my weddings from this past summer and I am excited to share them with you! I hope it gives you a little more insight into our weddings and I hope also that these photos are able to inspire you and give you ideas for your own weddings & events.

I am going to start with photos from Jessica & Christian's wedding. You can see my previous post about their retro backyard bbq themed wedding, including vendor & site info, here. Here are some more photos from Kim Fox, their amazing photographer:


















2 comments:

the bridal wishlist said...

her red shoes made all the difference. fabulous!

Jill Duarte said...

The photography was incredible! I felt like I was there. I absolutely love the decor...but then again, red is my favorite color. Love the shoes. What a statement!