Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Courtney: Where are you?

If you have been wondering where I have been this week... I did not fall under a rock. Although, that might have been nice- I could have slept a bunch :)

I have spent the past few days at The Special Event here in San Diego. It is a great trade show and convention for the event industry and I have been getting some great inspiration and new education! So far, two of my favorite sessions have been with Sasha Souza and Tara Guerard of Soiree. The Wedding Lunch, designed by Kathy Wright & Co was gorgeous! I cannot wait to share photos and new fun things with you next week.

To make my busy week even crazier, we are moving on Saturday. Yep- lots going on in the Toney household. I am trying to stay calm- a big thanks to my in in laws and hubby for packing up my house while I am at the conference!

Once I make it through the weekend, I will be back with fun posts. Until then, I will try to sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to hearing about the highlights from this event/expo especially the session with Tara G. with Soiree. I love her work!