Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Around town...

Lots of good stuff going around the web the past couple of weeks!

I love the Love Transforms marketplace put on by Poppytalk Handmade more than I can say. If I had $1000 extra dollars laying around, I would be able to buy half of what I want to. So much cute stuff. Check it out if you are looking for some fun Valentine's Day- or any day- goodies.


The Wedding Chicks have two great giveaways: A birdcage veil and a cool etched monogram.

One of my sweet brides, Michelle, has a great wedding planning blog: My Wedding Report. She wrote a couple of posts (#1  and  #2) on me this past week and she totally made me blush and made me thankful to get to do what I do. So excited for your wedding Michelle! Thanks again for bragging on me!

Christine of The Spiraled Stem and Dawn of Lavender Hill are launching a great series of classes on how to do your own flowers. Check out FlowerDIYvas.

I like these:
seen on VintageGlam 

Martha Stewart Weddings is having a contest through April- enter your engagement story and you could win an amazing trip to Disney World. I might just enter :) 

The lovely Kristin of The Treasured Petal shared another of one of our beautiful weddings on Wedding Bee Pro. Check it out here.

My friend and fellow wedding planner extraordinaire, Amanda, has become a weekly poster on the Elizabeth Anne Designs blog. Last week she featured a great article on what to DIY and what not to DIY and this week she cleared up some things on how to treat your vendors: food, tips, etc. 

So much fun. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

ok i love the profile picture!!!