Thursday, September 04, 2008

A blast from the past

I recently came across photos from Jenny & Bruce's wedding last year at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach (one of my favorite venues!). It was a beautiful, elegant and clean wedding- I love it! Here is a look into their day, with photos by Min Mi Photography:

Some ceremony shots of the adorable couple:

I love this one of Bruce putting Jenny's shoes on:

Some ceremony details:
Stationary by Serendipity Designs.


Gorgeous, classy flowers by Green Leaf Designs:
Some reception details:
Cake by Tom Girl Baking Co:

A peak into the reception from the patio:



Other vendors:

DJ: California Sounds, Tom
Hair: Joyce Luck Style
Strings: Fiddlestix
Video: V&H Photo & Video Productions
Photobooth: Partybooths.com *I have a really funny picture of me & my assistant Julianne from this. I'll have to find it and post it soon.

1 comment:

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

Beautiful photography... I love the details!