Friday, February 01, 2008

We moved!

I am officially a San Diego resident! 

What that means for me:
  • I have a happier husband who doesn't have to commute to work anymore.
  • I have a new fun house to decorate!
  • Isaiah finally doesn't have to share his room with my office or a guest room :)
  • I'll be up in Orange County at least one day a week for meetings and to see my fam, so OC brides (and my few LA gals): don't worry: I will still be just as available as I was before.
What this means for you:
  • If you need my new address for any particular reason (sending me love notes, perhaps?!?) please email me and I'll get it right to you.
  • If you would like to set up a meeting soon, please let me know. I am trying to work out my schedule ahead of time. 
  • Have a great weekend and enjoy the fact that you do not have to unpack boxes!
I'll leave you with this:



1 comment:

Jasmine said...

perhaps the best picture i've seen all week! ;)