Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm a workin woman!

On saturday, I had my first wedding since having Isaiah. It was a blast! It was at one of my favorite venues: Rancho Las Lomas. I got to work with such an incredible vendor team including Jasmine*, David Jay, Vanilla Bake Shop, Craig's & Kristin with the Treasured Petal. The bride & groom & their families were super sweet & it was such an honor to be a part of their day! Thanks for making it such a wonderful day everyone!

The rain gave us a little bit of a scare here and there, but all together it was a beautiful event!

I can't wait to show you pictures soon...
In the meantime, here is a lovely shot of Jasmine & I:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing coordinator to work with. You were calm, organized, uber sweet, and helpful the entire time. It really makes all the difference!!! Kristin