Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brittany and Josh are getting married!

Sorry I have been a little MIA this week. This is the reason:


These two are getting married in Hawaii this weekend! I head out early thursday morning to Honolulu and I am so excited! Not only am I the planner, but I am also a bridesmaid. Brittany is one of my closest friends from college and I am so thrilled to stand next to her as she marries the love of her life.

Destination weddings take a lot of organization and planning, so I am trying to stay at the top of my game this week!

I hope to post one more time before their wedding, but pretty please do not hold it against me if it doesn't happen :)

Here are a few more of their engagement pictures, taken by Chrissy Lambert.


Alooooooha!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!! I had a feeling that's why you had been a little MIA!! ENJOY!

I know we just had a two week honeymoon, but I'm a little jealous!!

Meg said...

Aloha!!!!!!