Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Heather & Justin: Engaged!

I am so excited about these pictures!

Heather and Justin are getting married in June at the beautiful Hyatt in Huntington Beach . This wedding is going to be a special one to me because Heather is my cousin! (Well... we are technically not blood related, but that is a long story)

They have the fabulously wonderful Drew B shooting their wedding and she caught up with them at Disneyland last week to take their engagement pictures. Heather and Justin met working at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney and Justin proposed in front of Cinderella's castle. You can only guess what is going to find its way into the wedding decor...


For more, see Drew's blog . 

4 comments:

Erin said...

Such a cute session! Drew B always rocks my socks off! She's so sweet - Jeff and I just love her!

Anonymous said...

SO excited to finally work with you! Thanks for sending them my way!

Anonymous said...

Awww it really is the happiest place on earth!! Love the shots!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the two times i shot at disneyland were the most fun sessions ever!!