Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brent & Erica's Wedding


One of my best friends was recently married in quite a memorable fashion- we planned the wedding in 3 weeks! This was the first wedding that I planned that I was also in which was a bit nutty-lets just say I slept well that night! It was crazy but so much fun! It took place at a beautiful park in San Clemente, complete with a gorgeous ocean view, a beautiful sunset and crazy neighbors. Erica wrote a song for Brent months before the wedding & she and my husband recorded it and surprized Brent by playing it as she walked down the aisle. It was so sweet!
I am so happy for these two & I will miss them greatly as they now live up in washington. One fun fact- we'll always celebrate our anniversaries together! (Erica & Brent were married the day before my husband & I's 1st anniversary!)
Here are some photos of Brent & Erica's day:


The sunset-colored flowers were done by me & Shannon Rojas. Cake by Jackie Mills. Photographed by a friend of ours, Jen Drader. A big hats off to Anna & her family who saved the day by pulling in some last minute chairs!

No comments: