Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Martha Stewart for all! Hooray!

I admit it- I love Martha Stewart. I love devouring each new edition of Martha Stewart Living, I have read her books, and Martha Stewart Weddings is my favorite bridal magazine. I do not, however, enjoy watching her TV show. But that's a whole other topic of conversation.

I don't know why it took so long for me to hear about this, but I found out last week that Martha Stewart has a line at Michael's now. I checked it out today and was so excited! There is a whole aisle of Martha crafty goods- rolls of paper, card sets, favor boxes, stamps, stickers, party decor, DIY kits, albums, frames and more. I could easily spend way too much time & money in that one aisle. I was really excited to see that many of her DIY favor items (bags & boxes) are being sold. Now a seemingly overwhelming project is much easier and looks super cute!





A big thanks to my wonderful bride Jenny (who got married last saturday! woo~hoo!) for filling me in on this.

1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

We all love Martha's creativity!!
Hey you are on my blog faves now!
thnx for the response! I went a little blog crazy today and yesterday!! its so addicting!
check out what i said about you under faves.. now can Isaiah come play??
love you faux lil sister!!
C